Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Super Mario REBOOT "Prototype Demo" Coming This Month

 That's right- Super Mario REBOOT, my current Mario fan-game, will have it's first playable download this November. Here's what to expect:

-About 5 or so Levels. I've made five levels so far, but I need to clean some things and maybe make a few more.

-Toad Houses, Hammer Bros, and Card Games will all be on the map.

-Mario outfitting his Classic Fire suit from Super Mario Bros. 3 and the Raccoon Suit's return.

-Well Synthesized music. The music will mainly be remixes and arrangements of the classic Super Mario Bros. themes.

Progress has been going well, and I'm working on this as much as I can. While I'm on the subject of the game, I guess I can tell you about the Worlds of the game. I have not decided what themes each world will have, but there will not be many worlds, 3 at the least and 7 at the most. This is for the reason that each world will have 20-30 levels. I'd like to have 100 or more levels in the final version of REBOOT, and these levels will be more unique to themselves rather to their worlds.


Stay tune for more updates and on a few older fan-games.... :)

No comments: