Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Two New Projects Revealed and SSBC

 I haven't said anything here since July...Wow...

  Well, I am starting to work on two new projects. I don't know if any of them are official yet, so don't go crazy- I am trying to create a Paper Mario fan game and a Zelda fan game. Both would be very different than what would be expected from an average fan game, but these ideas will only make them more unique.

While I'm posting, I might as well say that I have officially stopped working on Super Smash Bros. Crusade. I've quit due to lack of interest in the rest of the project and the community for the game. It's not what I'm looking for in a fan game and I've dedicated enough of my time to it. I'm not against the game now or anything, but I have a feeling that the game won't be finished. Go check out the forums if you want to keep up with the slow development (Click Here).

 Back to Paper Mario and Zelda:
The Zelda Project (it's current name) has much more progress than Paper Mario, but I still haven't done much. This above is Link's design for the game. This fan game will play like Zelda II, but with some elements from other Zelda games as well. I have created a potential overworld theme and I might show it soon too.

Paper Mario Bros. (it's current name) is just a new idea, but I love it. Basically, a few elements from Paper Mario will be added to the original Super Mario Bros. as well as a map screen to show not only new levels, but the Lost Levels as well. These elements to make the classic side-scroller much more fun include badges, partners, and items from the original N64 Paper Mario game. This won't be an RPG either.

I will continue to update The Zelda Project and Paper Mario Bros. here!

No comments: